Terms & Conditions
You may not access or use the Site or the Services for any purpose other than that for which we make them available. The Site is for your personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a registered user of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from us;
- make any unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein;
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
- trick, defraud or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user;
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse or harm another person;
- use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or to provide services as a service bureau;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site;
- harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you;
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Services;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
- disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site; and
- use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference.
2. USE LICENSE
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: i. modify or copy the materials; ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site; iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on this web site are provided “as is”. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, there are no warranties or any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Internet site, even if a representative or authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. There is no warranty that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Changes to the materials contained on its web site may be changed at any time without notice. However, there is no representation of any commitment to update the materials.
All of the sites linked to this Internet web site have not been reviewed and the company is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the compnay of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania. In the event that litigation results from or arises out of this Agreement or the performance thereof, the Parties agree to reimburse the prevailing party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and all other expenses, whether or not taxable by the court as costs, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.